This amusing 8 inch hard surface pumpkin is painted in acrylics.
All levels of painters should be able to do this. I will provide a line drawing and step by step directions.
Materials Fee $20 cash paid to instructor at beginning of class includes:
Written instructions, line drawing and color photo
• 8 inch hard surface pumpkin, twine string, button of your choice.
• DecoArt Americana acrylic paint will be provided.
• White paper and a tape
• Foam plate for paint and mixing
• DecoArt Amerciana Acrylic paints
Supplies Needed to bring for Class:
Your usual painting supplies, including at least 1 water container, paper towels, and a small hot glue gun. The glue gun is only used to put button on the twine bow. I will have one available and we should all be able to use it.
• An old toothbrush
• Pattern will be provided but pumpkin must be painted first, so graphite paper and a stylus would be helpful.
• Brushes, I recommend two flat brushes and a fine liner. One of the brushes needs to be a small flat and one a medium flat plus that liner. Your favorite stencil brush is also needed for scrubbing.
Hair dryer is helpful, but not required. Scissors would be helpful